Monday, December 29, 2008

Why I Can't Believe Anything Obama Says

Over the weekend, a friend asked me why I'm not giving Obama a break, taking a wait-and-see approach to his election--after all, he sounds pretty good, right?

My answer is that he's a liar. Whenever he is backed into an inconvenient position, he simply lies and no one calls him on it. This was particularly egregious when he was at Saddleback Church and lied about his abortion stance, slandering a pro-life organization in the process.

This was business as usual from him. Here's the comprehensive case against Obama, published before the election (from Michelle Malkin's site, Hot Air). Much of the case is simple video from Obama's mouth.

1 comment:

Big Jay said...

I'm fairly comfortable with the people he has alienated so far. I like his cabinet picks. Given that he hasn't actually done anything yet, he is doing better than I expected him to do.