Thursday, November 5, 2009

Patriots rally in DC today

Only a few days ago, Representative Michelle Bachmann called for people to rally in DC today and confront their representatives on the 1990-page health care bill.

Gateway Pundit has photos up from the people there. Here's one:


This is one of the most heartening things I've seen in the last few years. I believe this kind of outpouring is the last line of defense in protecting our Republic. If the health care bill passes, I think our freedoms will permanently gone and won't be returned to us without armed uprising--something I'd like to avoid.

A sincere thanks from me to these patriots.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I'll second that. I wish I could have been there, but I appreciate these patriots being my voice in person, reiterating what I've told my representatives by phone, letter and e-mail.