Friday, January 25, 2013

Feinstein Gun Control Bill to Exempt Government Officials

You've seen it.  It's on Drudge.  I'm linking it here so you can find it in the future if you'd like to.

Feinstein Gun Control Bill to Exempt Government Officials

This is nothing new for Feinstein, who opposes concealed carry, but had a concealed carry permit and carried a firearm by her own admission.  For convenience, I've also embedded that video:


She had a good reason.  I have a good reason, too.  I don't want to be a victim, and I'm a lawful citizen whose rights are protected by the 2nd Amendment.  I don't deserve to be defenseless, either.

Lawful people who want to defend themselves have the right to do so.  Government officials should have no special rights the people do not have, or you're simply creating a privileged political class like China has and the old Soviet Union had.  That's unacceptable in the U.S.

Once again:

Photobucket

Or, to make the point more simply and brutally:

 photo Troops_zps6473148e.jpg

No comments: